Technical Universal Exhausts???

Currently reading:
Technical Universal Exhausts???

ne1l

Established member
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
But it is possible????

I don't wanna go buying then finding out there just no chance. Got a good mechanic so difficultness of fitting ain't such a problem.

Like Gaz said, the spare wheel well would be in the way. No way around that apart from cutting it out...

Nah just using that TT system as an example. I just want the twin exit system. Like or similar to the Audi one on ebay.

As long as it looks good, has the twin exits and has a better roar than present then I'll be happy whatever system it is :) (y)

The collector pipe diameter is too big for your engine. It will kill torque. The box will not fit and can't be modified as meantioned before. The TT is designed in a different way than n/a systems. To turn this into something that fits you will spend more than having a custom made system done that actually works and not only looks good.

And I personally doubt that anyone who fits exhausts would want to start with this.

There are some very good unioversal boxes available that can be custom fitted with the twin exit piping.

Back