Styling Universal Backbox

Currently reading:
Styling Universal Backbox

Hello

I am in need to getting rid of the limp exhaust i currently have.

With being 17 and a part time job a £200+ exhaust is out of the question.

Seen loads of universal backbox's about like this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SAVAGE-UNIVER...IN-SQUARE_W0QQitemZ390028873244QQcmdZViewItem

Would it fit, or more how much will the extra bits be to connect it? Also anyone had an exhaust fitted my a mechanic and how much did it cost?

If you could help me out it would be great

Fred

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I doubt very much if it will fit and in my opinion if you want to get a sports box for the rear then get a dedicated one or one made up by an performance exhaust outlet..:)

i got a universal twin back box cost me £60 and then got it welded on for £60 sounds the nuts and ive only got a 1.2 :) be warned police will love you though ill be doing 30 and they still want to talk to me.

Fred I'm in the same position as you. I want a backbox but simply don't have the money for specially made exhaust. If you buy a universal backbox you can take it to an exhaust garage and they will weald anything on for you. You'll just have to pay for any extra piping they use to fix it in the right position...

..and any young driver especially a 17 year old in a stilo with a backbox is going to get pulled because there is more of a chance that your up to no good.;)

Back