General Ulysse - starting problem

Currently reading:
General Ulysse - starting problem

bigwillbowen

I have a s reg ulysse - this is what happend

Over the snow and frost I did not use the car, the battery went flat and the car was extremly cold so i waited until everything started to defrost.

I put on jump leads and started the car it started and was running was approx 20 seconds when the car and heater blowers just cut out, I have checked the fuses and cant get the blowers to work and cant start the car - we checked the spark and the spark is good but it still wont fire up.

I am not mechanically minded in any way shape or form so if any of you have any ideas can you let me know in laymen terms

Many thanks

Will

I have a s reg ulysse - this is what happend

Over the snow and frost I did not use the car, the battery went flat and the car was extremly cold so i waited until everything started to defrost.

I put on jump leads and started the car it started and was running was approx 20 seconds when the car and heater blowers just cut out, I have checked the fuses and cant get the blowers to work and cant start the car - we checked the spark and the spark is good but it still wont fire up.

I am not mechanically minded in any way shape or form so if any of you have any ideas can you let me know in laymen terms

Many thanks

Will
Hi. Is it petrol Duh must be to have spark plug's lol try searching the fuse box's for blown fuse sounds like fuel pump not working ;)

I have checked the fuses in the glove box and engine bay - is there a relay that serves both fuel pump and heater ? if so where do I find it

does anyone know if there is a fuel pump relay which is linked into the blowers ?

Back