General Ulysse phone sim card holder

Currently reading:
General Ulysse phone sim card holder

Hi,

Don't ask how, but i have managed to lose the sim card holder that fits into the radio :eek: Does anyone know where to get anyone from?

Hi. I did the same thing a couple of years ago - I dropped it through one of the vents when removing it. I ordered one via the dealer and seem to remember it was a bit steep (about £10/12). A few months later the cover panel for the centre console was loose. When I removed it to refit it, my holder was behind there on the floor :doh: Worth checking.

Hi. I did the same thing a couple of years ago - I dropped it through one of the vents when removing it. I ordered one via the dealer and seem to remember it was a bit steep (about £10/12). A few months later the cover panel for the centre console was loose. When I removed it to refit it, my holder was behind there on the floor :doh: Worth checking.

Hi, I did lose it through the radio cover - I stripped out the bottom of the cenre console and the gear stick gaiter all to no avail. I am waiting deliver of one which cost £8 from the dealer - Tony suggested a german web site which may have been cheaper but i'd ordered it by then - odds are i'll find it once i've got the knew one - Thanks for the reply though, much appreciated :)

Hi All
That website I mentioned are for repairs to RT3 etc, I think they also repair the display screens, can't read German. Glad to see you can order parts easily, I called my loical Fiat dealer yesterday to enquire about programming the new RT3 to my car, Huh! what ! etc etc is all I got, worse than useless.
T

Hi All
That website I mentioned are for repairs to RT3 etc, I think they also repair the display screens, can't read German. Glad to see you can order parts easily, I called my loical Fiat dealer yesterday to enquire about programming the new RT3 to my car, Huh! what ! etc etc is all I got, worse than useless.
T

I got exactly the same when i rang my local dealer - I asked for a price for a new sim card holder and he said he had no idea and i would have to order the parts through the radio manufacturer :mad: - Hence why i posted this thread. I then rang another dealer and he looked into (something the first one should have done) - He found the part and and quoted £8.00 and offered to deliver it. The only snag is the fact it would take 7 days to arrive.

I know i will find the old one eventually but need the holder asap. - What does this say about the fiat dealers?

Back