Technical Ulysee 2003 Key Fob - help please!!

Currently reading:
Technical Ulysee 2003 Key Fob - help please!!

Mikec1977

Hello everyone,

I've just purchased a 2003 Fiat Ulysee 2.2 JTD Eleganza, when I bought it the key fob worked to lock/unlock and open the side doors - we have four children so this was a massive plus for us, when we got home we parked up and a couple of hours later went out to find the fob didn't work.

The next day I replaced the battery placed the key in the ignition pressed lock and unlock then proudly showed the wife I'd fixed it by locking, unlocking and opening and closing the side doors lots of times, I repeated with the spare fob which also worked. An hour later however it didn't! This pattern now seems to repeat, we unlock with the key drive to where we are going and open side doors lock up etc with the fob come back 15 minutes later and it isn't working.

According to the missus it's all my fault as I tested it and should have known, as silly as it sounds we park on a busy main road and no remote locking isn't an option as we always have at least one toddler and one baby in tow! Any help gratefully received!!

Thanks all,

Mike

Thanks for the reply tried the car and fob but to no avail, I'm having all sorts of problems now and this seems quite trivial, live and learn!

Back