Technical UConnect 5 Help!

Currently reading:
Technical UConnect 5 Help!

Hi

My SatNav screen has started playing up, when you tap on an icon or letter is give you a completely different selection, for example you tap f and s appears, etc, the whole keyboard has gone mad, some of the icons are not responsive, it's very frustrating.

I have reset the SatNav, this didn't work so reset the whole of the UConnect system still no joy, does anyone know what the issue may be or what the fix is?

Thanks.

Hi

It looks like the touch screen sensor has failed, I reset all systems, Nav and Infotainment, disconnected battery for an hour, nothing.

If I'm going to have to replace it can the 7 inch module be fitted or does it need modifications?

Thanks.

Hi

I'm still looking for one of these as mine is knackered (SAT NAV HEAD UNIT FIAT TIPO 2017 Satellite Navigation FIAT 356 VP2 ECE DAB NAV) I called my local FIAT dealer (Stoneacre) several times, they took details but never got back to me and were totally uninterested, I've seen some on eBay but without codes and not guaranteed working, any help or direction would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Back