Technical Tyres again

Currently reading:
Technical Tyres again

My JTD with Bridgestones has always returned 50 plus MPG. but I hit a piece of steel on the M62 and ruined two of them, I replaced them with Michelin energy(before reading Nails post) now I get 43 MPG, to proove the point(not sure which)I have put the Bridgestones on the front and did the same trip on the M62 that I do regularly result 53 MPG. It beggers belief but it may say something about Michelin tyres.
By the way I can recommend etyres.com they are cheap and they come to your place to fit them.
rgds
Clive

My JTD with Bridgestones has always returned 50 plus MPG. but I hit a piece of steel on the M62 and ruined two of them, I replaced them with Michelin energy(before reading Nails post) now I get 43 MPG, to proove the point(not sure which)I have put the Bridgestones on the front and did the same trip on the M62 that I do regularly result 53 MPG. It beggers belief but it may say something about Michelin tyres.
By the way I can recommend etyres.com they are cheap and they come to your place to fit them.
rgds
Clive

Did you get the mpg from the trip computer?

Hello MRT
Now tell me the computer is rubbish, the tests I did were for comparison only using the same parameters, for an absolute figure I like you, I suspect ,fill to the brim do some miles then refill, but thanks for your interest.
enjoy the Doblo,
Clive

Hi Clive

I'm running Dunlops on the front (n) - that was all I could get my mitts on and they're crap. Too hard no grip in the wet, I reckon I might get 30k at most on them. :eek: Incidently she's drinking a bit more too - I assumed it was the lack of an oil change, being meaning to get around to that :eek: :eek:
My last tyres were Firestones and they were grrreat! (y) Very hard to spin uphill with a big load :D the ultimate test!! (y)

rgds
Clive

Have you got a link for etyres I can't find it on the net.

Back