Tuning turbocharging

Currently reading:
Tuning turbocharging

oh rite sounds good (y)

so i could use punto breaks or just some new pads and new disks? my panda will do 95ish tops so would you think it would give it about 10-15 mph extra top?

All I mean is because you have more power, you spend more time doing higher speeds and this is when you notice a lack of brakes. A Panda above 60MPH isn't great at stopping, but you don't spend that long up there when standard unless you have good visibility or very straight road like a motorway.

Get a sat-nav and a flat road and see how much your speedo reads fast. 80MPH is nearer the top speed of your car. You would get another 15-20MPH from a 16v. The aerodynamics are very restrictive. At these speeds however, the car feels pretty on the edge and it's not much fun in reality as Luke points out.

Punto brakes won't fit. The only bolt-on upgrade is the Selecta model type also used on Y10 Turbos.

ok yer thanks how much of a job would it be to fit selecta breaks and punto engine? yer your rite with top speed of 80(y) i was goin downhill when hit 95...:cool:

Back