Technical Trip computer not working

Currently reading:
Technical Trip computer not working

MihaiBosonea

Does anyone had this problem? I can't see anything on the top line. If I press the menu button will only show/hide the temperature.
Screenshot_20221210_193748.jpg

Not seen that. But will point out your headlight beam adjust is set very low (3 is the most downward setting) - should show zero and you'll light up a lot more road ahead (unless you're carrying a very very heavy thing in the boot)
I was playing with the buttons, that's way is on 3, i think I need to replace the cluster, I notice the pixels from first row are"dead" As you can see in the picture, I have some "activity" there. Sometimes more pixels are there and sometimes nothing 🥺 Anyway, the car was a gist so I'm not complaining 😁
IMG_20221212_160607.jpg

I was playing with the buttons, that's way is on 3, i think I need to replace the cluster, I notice the pixels from first row are"dead" As you can see in the picture, I have some "activity" there. Sometimes more pixels are there and sometimes nothing 🥺 Anyway, the car was a gist so I'm not complaining 😁View attachment 416172
Ah ha! Well, I can't shed more light on that problem - but probably an expensive thing to fix?

Ah ha! Well, I can't shed more light on that problem - but probably an expensive thing to fix?
I saw the whole dashboard with good display for 35£ on ebay, the problem is now the weather 😂😂😂 and also I need to search if will be a straight swap! A new display is 120£ and that I know is straight swap

Back