Currently reading:
Trims with Big gaps or not?

Which trims?

• Trims which look fancier (in my opinion) but show behind the wheel

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Big trims that cover my wheel up but dont look so nice

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
I want to get some trims for my car (cant afford alloys atm) mine atm are paint peeled to pieces.

I would like some like this:
200-162065.jpg
400-260059
or even better
but they have big gaps and the ugly holey bits like below show.

So my other option is some like these
400-424309
200-424291.jpg
400-929414

but i dont like them much...
what should i do?

get covery up ones, or get showey-hole ones?

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
What you want is some of them:

And spray the insides of the holes black. Someones done it on here somewhere, but with proper alloys. If i can I'll try find the thread.

spray the insides of the holes black. Someones done it on here somewhere, but with proper alloys. If i can I'll try find the thread.[/quote]

well i have a white punto mk2 with all the black trim! n i also cant afford alloys yet :( so i just used the standard fiat trims n sprayed them black! but keeping the centre badge ovcourse n i think they look smart enuf 4 now!:) plus it were alot cheeper :yum:

Had the trims in the 1st pic on the 1.6 and the cable ties spoilt the effect. Now got genuine Fiat bolt on trims off e-bay brand new boxed for 15 quid which look alright and are a lot cheaper than the refurb my 16" 16vt Coupe alloys need, not to mention 4 new tyres! :cry:

if you cant afford alloys, get the steelies cleaned up and paint them wheel silver, it has a slight motorsport look especially if lowered

wheel trims are for girls or your mums car, or on your own car when trying to sell it on.

heres one of my old race cars, I always used steel rims, look great dont they?
2apr-1.jpg

Back