Technical Tray under engine

Currently reading:
Technical Tray under engine

al_scott

The garage broke the big plastic tray which goes inderneath the engine of my Marea 2.4TD. I've been running the car without the tray for a couple of months, however, I'd like to replace it because:
a) it helps to stop spray from the road getting into the engine bay and making it wet/dirty.
b) helps aerodynamics a bit.
c) it's useful for catching the odd oil leak instead of dropping it on my drive.

Does anyone know if the one on the petrol 2.0 (or any of the other models) is the same as my TD? They are a lot easier to find than the TD version.

Thanks

Al

the one on the 2.0 20v should be the same size i beleive(y) theres avtually one being stripped in yeovil, i'm going down to pickup the head on tuesday if you want me to ask, they will post, its also listed on ebay.

Cheers,
Ryan Edge

I have a Marea Diesel UnderTray was going to fit it to my Bravo but it's slightly different fittings. Its Brand New in the Fiat Bag.

Thanks for your replies fellas

JoskeJTD, how much do you want for the tray? Perhaps you could PM me with the price and your location.

Ryan, I'd be grateful if you could get me a price. I'd have to have it posted because I never get down that way (I live near Telford, Shropshire)

Cheers

Al

Back