Silverstone
Sunday, September 2, 2012 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, September 2, 2012 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
North Region Convoy

Since we need to meet at Northampton for 7am...

I suggest meeting at Woodall Service on the M1 at 5:00am, leaving at latest 5:30am :cry:

Northampton is approximately 1:30hr from Woodall.

ChrisUK Freebo MR PANDY

Petento, sure we can organise to meet you near Loughborough, but it's not too far on for you (y)

I won't be joining you as I need to collect a few things from Stu DemonD's and since I've never been before might get lost :eek:

but will be at the services well before 7am to set up a meet point (y)

southerners, feel free to organise your own, i dont know wheres best for you all. or if Ive missed some from the north please join us. (y)

Last edited:
So why have we got to meet at 7AM? why not 8AM?

General Public gates open later than for Showing Clubs. Club entry is at 7am, theres over 100clubs and 10's of retailers all entering at the same time.

we meet at 7 and set off at 7:30 be at the grounds for 7:50am in traffic.

we meet at 8, set off at 8:30, we'll most likely be in at 9:30.

General Public gates open later than for Showing Clubs. Club entry is at 7am, theres over 100clubs and 10's of retailers all entering at the same time.

we meet at 7 and set off at 7:30 be at the grounds for 7:50am in traffic.

we meet at 8, set off at 8:30, we'll most likely be in at 9:30.

Ok, thats all i wanted to know :)

Just got home, found the tickets and stand passes!

We are Stand 19. so pretty central if i remember last years layout :D:D

no map?

ive a 2009 one but not sure if thats before or after it all changed?

2009 map

DSCF4270.JPG

Last edited:
Day Program for Fiat Forum.

7am - Meet at Northampton Services
7:30am - Convoy to Silverstone

8-9am - Arrive on site and set up Marquee and Flags, ALL ATTENDEES PLEASE HELP ;)

9am CLUB PHOTO ALL STAND MEMBERS TO JOIN IN :D

12pm-Onwards - Club food is available to those with a FiatForum Stand Pass ([mention]Alipuntogirl[/mention], i'll give you one so you can join us)

5pm - Show closes, Stand shutdown starting around 4:30pm so anyone around please help with taking things down (y)

Hi all, it's been a superlong time since I last checked this forum as my UT is down in Spain and I now have a Delta Integrale here. Just wondering if there have been any cancellations or if there's any chance at all I could get my car in (stand only, anything!).

Thank you very much and apologies for the late notice, if anything please let me know here or email to [email protected]

Miq.

Back