Sunday, September 5, 2010 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, September 5, 2010 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
2nd draft thread

trax_2010.png

TRAX continues to feature the biggest club display of the year, while the quality and variety of the 4,500 cars on display is also unrivaled. A club stand booking means discounted tickets for your members, as well as the opportunity to display their cars and be part of the UK’s most well respected car show. Club space always sells out so please book early to avoid disappointment. Entry tickets are £15 each, saving £5 on the gate price. Club booking deadline is 1st August 2010.

omg two attendees, What is going on here? Lots of the regular members don't even post or log on here anymore, neither mind turn up to events....

Wanted to go to this but looks like with will be with a different forum, Either FCCUK or PMK2/TI.

hardly anyone turned up last year either. not just from here but every where compared to years when people had money.

same as ists it was empty

Last edited:
yeah mate that sounds good give me the info on uk mods stand and stuff and ill cum ff stand is never good as noone gives a f**k tbh .. i was on there stands before and felt like goin home as noone realy turned up

yeah mate that sounds good give me the info on uk mods stand and stuff and ill cum ff stand is never good as noone gives a f**k tbh .. i was on there stands before and felt like goin home as noone realy turned up

1 year we had about 30 cars, last year there was 2 shows on the same day as AI changed the date of gaydon meet. last year no one helped take the stand down an put it away :(

1 year we had about 30 cars, last year there was 2 shows on the same day as AI changed the date of gaydon meet. last year no one helped take the stand down an put it away :(

i went to the show last year and about 6 was there noone really looked like they cared about it tbh. i wuda helped clear up and ect if people cared and tried to chat

trax has never been a very chatty show its so big people want to spend most of the time looking at stuff, chatting is done when putting up and taking down the stand. the 2 day shows or the ones where everyone has seen everything before are more chatty, come to gaydon we have more time to chat there, and its not on the same day this year

Last edited:
ok whats the crack with this show are ff doing a stand or not as i would be up for it if there is one and i will have the 1242mpi in the cinq by then and maybe i will have decide what route i am going down with the body work

Bit of a noob on the forums but I would'nt mind been on the stand?

Back