General Tough Times

Currently reading:
General Tough Times

Evening All

Hope everyone is well, it is a while since I’ve been around. Due to unforeseen circumstances it may be that I’m selling up with my car passion that leaves me with a car and quite a lot of spares that will be for sale.

Can things be sold on this forum?

Rob

Evening All

Hope everyone is well, it is a while since I’ve been around. Due to unforeseen circumstances it may be that I’m selling up with my car passion that leaves me with a car and quite a lot of spares that will be for sale.

Can things be sold on this forum?

Rob
Hi Rob, sorry to hear that you are going through a rough patch. I would think that there would be nothing wrong with dropping a hint here about what you might be prepared to part with perhaps backed up with more details in the classified section. I often get asked for parts so feel free to message me with any details as I can put the word around.

Hi Rob, sorry to hear that you are going through a rough patch. I would think that there would be nothing wrong with dropping a hint here about what you might be prepared to part with perhaps backed up with more details in the classified section. I often get asked for parts so feel free to message me with any details as I can put the word around.
Hi mate, hope you are well. It’s nothing terminal and hopefully all will be good. I have far too much expenditure tied up with toys basically and unfortunately at this moment I need to make sacrifices and this is based on usage. The car hasn’t turned a wheel for over two years and the spares and engine build stuff if I’m honest with myself will not be undertaken due to the other 4 engines for other vehicles I have…….something has to give…..

Back