General Touching up paintwork??

Currently reading:
General Touching up paintwork??

maxster6

I have blue mk1 punto, and in some places the paintwork has been scratched off revealing a black paint below, i took it to a bodywork place where they would charge me £120 to touch it up, I dont have the funds to get it done professionally, is it easy to do myself? If so how would I go about this? Or am I make it look worse than it looks atm? Thanks! :)

how big are the bits you want to touch up? if they are like scratches that are longer than about 1 - 2" i wouldnt bother i would leave it, would make it look worse, just save up and get a full body spray, that would be my advise, but if you want to give it a shot on a little mark on the car try it and see what you think!
its up to you!

go to halfords, or your local car shop,
buy some t cut

T - Cut + Elbow Grease = Result :)

***Cj***
(y):devil::slayer::slayer::devil:(y)

how big are the bits you want to touch up? if they are like scratches that are longer than about 1 - 2" i wouldnt bother i would leave it, would make it look worse, just save up and get a full body spray, that would be my advise, but if you want to give it a shot on a little mark on the car try it and see what you think!
its up to you!

there are 3 areas ones the size of a 10p coin the others are abit larger, if i was to do it myself what would I need to get and how do I do it?

Back