Toca Race Driver 2

Currently reading:
Toca Race Driver 2

to get the CD bonus code go into where you enter the codes and I think there is an option near the top called 'Unlocking Information' or something equally vague. This should give you a 4 digit number.

Quit TRD2 and run the bonus generator that I think you have already downloaded. Enter the code and make sure its set to PC. Flick between PC and PS2 to get it to recognise what you have typed in. Type in the bonus codes it provides.

Go back into TRD2 and enter the codes. They will stay in there but might need activating each time you load TRD2.

As for the beer fest. I can only make Friday night - at work Sat. Need to see if I'm having a few drinks at home and some comp gaming, or going to try some of the rarest and nicest beers brewed!

Probs next Friday night. I dont think it will work online unless you have bought it.. The copy protection is pretty good and you need to register to play online.

You will also need the 1.2 patch as it stinks without it. Disconnections and things all the time.

The current format for racing is the FridayNightBonza - basically 1 lap no rules win at all costs. Seems the most fun and fair way to play online. If it was on a lan then you could go upto whoever rammed you off and have a pit lane bustup!

For all of you skirting around... get it bought! its a fiver! get a wheel! they're about £20 and get on here!

stilosporting said:
so have you got it sorted without buying the game?
Yeh got it sorted ;)

Hellcat said:
Probs next Friday night. I dont think it will work online unless you have bought it.. The copy protection is pretty good and you need to register to play online.
By next Friday do you mean this Friday coming (11th) or the one after? as I'm raving this Friday :rolleyes: and usually play football from 2100 - 2300 on Fridays.

Hellcat said:
You will also need the 1.2 patch as it stinks without it. Disconnections and things all the time.

The current format for racing is the FridayNightBonza - basically 1 lap no rules win at all costs. Seems the most fun and fair way to play online. If it was on a lan then you could go upto whoever rammed you off and have a pit lane bustup!

For all of you skirting around... get it bought! its a fiver! get a wheel! they're about £20 and get on here!
Got the patch, seems to work online. Skirting around because I can't get a DVD Drive at the moment. Want to get a DVD RW Drive not just a ROM and I just spent a large sum on me Tipo.... Tipo comes first :D

Just played the first demo of Toca Race Driver 3... Seems a lot more realistic than TRD2. Only had the new Honda Civic to drive but I can see that you can drive other hondas in the real game - including honda powered lawn mowers! How cool! I can't wait!

Oh and 1 lap bonza specials on Friday/Sat night seem to be gaining a following. Getting 12 players in game each night!

OOOO! TRD2, what time? can a non fiat-er join.....priddy please :D

Back