• Yes

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • keep it until your sure the vec is a good 'un - then sell

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
Yes, and I got odd looks.

Yeah, sell Burple to me! I'll give you a half eaten Curly Wurly for her but I absolutely refuse to go any higher

On second thoughts I'll throw a Mars bar (or a Snickers, depending on if you want nuts) in as well (fnar, fnar). Can't say any fairer than that :devil: :p

hmmm, a mars bar you say :chin: and i always want nuts :yum:

I'd have said selling Burple would be more like selling your heart and soul tbh ;)

Shame the black 'un's gotta go, but as you say if it's not being used it's more of a shame to have it just sitting. :(

If only I had a spare slot on the driveway and some pennies :D

i think itl sell ok, its got alot of extras going with it so im sure someone will want it. :)

I know where your coming from, i have the sei turbo now but i can't bring myself to get rid of the NA cinq just yet, they both may have to go at some point though as i'm thinking about a 500 abarth ss but i won't be making any rash decisions until i've test driven one..

Howz Burple going? any progress...

I know where your coming from, i have the sei turbo now but i can't bring myself to get rid of the NA cinq just yet, they both may have to go at some point though as i'm thinking about a 500 abarth ss but i won't be making any rash decisions until i've test driven one..

Howz Burple going? any progress...

:) waiting on the turbo getting turned, again... :eek:

I'd have said selling Burple would be more like selling your heart and soul tbh ;)

another thought true true wrote in the moment lol...

and nice to know burples coming along

and i knew it dear lot of nuts makes mars bars look like childs play....

shame your selling, but i understand why :)

think you'll regret it just a little though when the vecs novelty wears off ;), ive been there twice with various cars, and i'm back into cento ownership for the third time!!!!, with cinqs getting rare now too, it makes them all the more fun!

I'm not denying the cars ouwith the cento's ive had are technically better machines, but they could never, ever match the cento for sheer fun and character, and no matter how much i liked the cars i was driving, ive always ended back in the little fiats! :D

shame your selling, but i understand why :)

think you'll regret it just a little though when the vecs novelty wears off ;), ive been there twice with various cars, and i'm back into cento ownership for the third time!!!!, with cinqs getting rare now too, it makes them all the more fun!

I'm not denying the cars ouwith the cento's ive had are technically better machines, but they could never, ever match the cento for sheer fun and character, and no matter how much i liked the cars i was driving, ive always ended back in the little fiats! :D

yup everything you've said is probably true, but i always have burple :)

I'm not suprised really, it was only a matter of time. Much as i like my cinq there is so much stuff out there that is more fun to drive, faster and has more style After jumping out of a V6 engined car into a cinq you'd think it is broken even if the battery wasn't flat.

I'm in the same boat with my Turbo at the minute everytime i drive it i have to charge the battery as if it moves every couple of weeks it is lucky, and the main reason of course is I have other cars that are better and more fun to drive. I'll probably get around to selling it one of these days

i'll agree with that, i've hardly driven my sei turbo, thinking i will sell up after summer.

Got loads of bits for it and how does it thank me?? By spitting all its fluids all over my drive :rolleyes: And as much as i want to keep the cinq as well it is hitting home that i just can't afford 2 toy cars :(

And i'm torn between a new 500 abarth ss or something bigger (probably japanese and turbo'd), i only really got a cento in the first place because it was cheap motoring, and was happily suprised at how fun they are but..... I'm now 25 and i can't see myself buying another, i've had 6 now (4 cinqs, and 2 sei's). They are great little cars but i cannot argue that there aren't much better cars i could be driving now. Esspecially when you consider how much money you have to throw at a high boost just to keep it serviced properly, it just seems a bit silly. I don't wanna put any future possible turbo owners, they are brilliant but for the same money you could have something much comfier, faster and less rattly.

been driving black one for the past couple of days - is running like a dream! I miss the go cart handling, the sharp bursts of torque and the general bout of cento fever that hits you when you drive! still hangin on to her for the time being :p

been driving black one for the past couple of days - is running like a dream! I miss the go cart handling, the sharp bursts of torque and the general bout of cento fever that hits you when you drive! still hangin on to her for the time being :p
Ah it was inevitable but glad to hear it

Back