Punto (Mk2/2b) TJHPunto's Red Sporting.

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) TJHPunto's Red Sporting.

Re: TJHPunto's Red Sporting

love the color :cool: dying to know were the spacers are from :yum: and were they expensive ? :eek: cheers matt

cheeers, im going to spray the sun visors black, put the C pillars back in then eventually i'll get the door cards retrimmed and new/retrimmed seats. Will be a long time before thats done though.

mate you done the interior yourself or got professional to do it??

it looks really good btw mate, its quite tempting me lol(y)

mate how you do it??

was it hard??

looking sweet bud

The B pillars took the ****, so did the roof (still isnt perfect) A and C pillars were easy, basically you just apply the glue with a paint brush and stick the material on, then fold the edges over and glue them onto the other side.

e.g.

Really like the interior, what glue & material did you use mate?

Faux suede from an ebay seller called fabricaz and this glue: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....3087601&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_879wt_939

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.

Looks like you needed bulldog clips galore aswel :)

lol yeh they made things alot easier.

How much meters of faux suede did you need to use/buy? I'm gona buy some black faux suede off this guy on eBay and do the same thing to my punto.

i bought 4 metres which was enough to do it all + extra to screw up the b pillars twice and ive still got a bit left.

havn't been on here in a while!

while i've been gone ive had an 8v centre exhaust and stainless backbox (to be changed/modified) fitted.

GSR induction fitted (probably the best mod ive done, fantastic sound) and dark smoke tints on the rear 3 windows. Im at uni atm so not much more will get done untill the summer.

cheers for looking

Back