Styling Tinted rear lights on a Stilo

Currently reading:
Styling Tinted rear lights on a Stilo

Hi all,

Thinking of tinting my my rear lights or buying these ready tinted ones. The girlfriend thinks they look a bit chav-ish.

Any views???

Attachments

• n680008456_1706735_5017692.jpg
    n680008456_1706735_5017692.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
erm, yeah chav ish and they reduce visability. Wanna be rear ended in certain weather and lighting conditions? :devil:

think it's passable on the black stilo (aesthetically that is.. not from the safety point of view) but the yellow one.. :yuck::dead:

tints are indeed cool (got them all around) however (pls do not take offence regarding the following as it is purely my view.. which may or may not be shared by others..): yellow is not a colour that should be on a stilo.. unless we are talking about a hot female driver.. in all other circumstances.. it's an equivalent of lime green on a Lamborghini YUK how can someone take something so beautiful and foul it by selecting such an ugly colour! Lambos should be black (although silver is passable too), Ferrari only red (or black) and when it comes to lime – Mazda 3 look nice wearing that coat... as for yellow.. the only 2 fitting cars i can think of are panda and lupo :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I agree about yellow Stilo's lol, but its a personal preference I think yellow works great on small cars but there comes a point where car size makes the colour looks less good?!

I agree tinted windows looks good, but I went for the tailored Fiat windows blinds, looks tinted from a distance but up close you can see its got blinds! Also in 6 years not once been stopped by the Plod for my windows! Although seeing as I drive like Miss Daisy is in the back seat this could also be a contributing factor lol.

I was thinking about tinting me back lights but i'm thinkin it might just be touching the point of spoiling it, as they are sexual lights ;) although i wouls say deffinatly tint them if it's on a white stilo, slammed on its arse, 2 single exhausts, tinted windows, some big Kei Yari alloys in black or very dark grey, and a mesh grill, and also i am growing quite fond of the kyros front bumper, the back one is nasty. Oh and maybe black and cream leather seats, and trims, maybe... have to see it first...

BUT I'M JUST DREAMING :bang: HAHA

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
The front end reminds me of the new Golf or an newer Audis. The back would look alright if it was painted in one colour.

BTW -If I had a yellow Stilo I'd consider getting it's side bump thingys black aswell. From the side it would look good! Tints, Black rims, Black lights, Black side bumber thingys.... ooooh yes!

Last edited:
Back