Technical timing belt 110 JTD

Currently reading:
Technical timing belt 110 JTD

Clockwise:D

thanks thats what i went for the only thing pee me off the kit did not come with a longer bolt for the fix idler so i had to to use the old one its look like the orignal one too looks to me fiat did not change that when the cambelt was done by them it did look ok but me thinks i will need to keep an ear on that and go and get a longer bolt to fit the repacement idler some time

The kit i got didnt need a longer bolt, did yours have the plastic or metal wheel?

Sorry just realised you were talkin about the fixed idler and not the tensioner , but again mine didnt come with one and the old one was used.

Bumping this thread as I changed my timing belt kit and water pump today, piece of cake.
Socket set, spanners and a set of torx bits, should be ribe bits but I had torx bits and they work fine, and some thread lock, whole process took 2 and a half hours. didn't remove the inner wing plastic liner just the under tray.
Didn't lock the engine just used a socket to lock cam pulley while I loosened / tightened it.

Using the info in this thread made the job a doddle.

Thanks to all contributors:)

Back