Currently reading:
Tim Westwood

Cool?

• Yes

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • No

Votes: 47 88.7%

• Total voters
I agree Westwood is a nobhead but if you did'nt have him we would have no one to laugh at, but he has the last laugh cos you would like his monthly pay cheuqe for acting like a pratt like he dose :D
yeah he is middle class and his dad is a bishop,but there is alot of middle class wannabe westwood/gangsta types out there so he aint alone,
Looking and reading around this forum there is a few on here ;) ;)

Last edited:
He is a c0ck but in the hip hop world he is respected as a good DJ and knows what he is doing. Shame he thinks he is black because that makes him look like an arse and he has ruined his cars and he needs to sort out his clothing game.

He is a c0ck but in the hip hop world he is respected as a good DJ and knows what he is doing. Shame he thinks he is black because that makes him look like an arse and he has ruined his cars and he needs to sort out his clothing game.

I agree 100% there used to be a DJ named David Rodigan in the 80s/90s who was the same but in the Reggae music scean white thinking he was black but he was well repected in that scean aswell, you dont have to act black to like the music, just like the the music (y)

How do you know? You have said you think hip hop etc is shyte so how would you know if he is a good hip hop DJ or not when i presume you dont listen to hip hop, you dont read hip hop articles, you dont watch hip hop shows etc etc.

many of the people i hang around with laugh at my taste in music. they always try to make me to go hiphop/rnb clubs but i say no because i dont have a knife big enough or because my 9mm is in the wash or because i'm "melanin challenged". jokes aside, none of my hiphop loving friends rate westwood, he has no credibility. yeah they often listen to his radio show because they like the tunes, but they dont like westwood. in the same way plenty of clubbers would listen to judge jules on radio1 but very few people liked him as a dj other than beer boys.

Last edited:
I listen to hiphop and he's not respected. People take the **** out of him. The only thing he does is release a compilation album every now and then for little teeny boppers that aren't able to develop a collection of their own.

His tunes are good and he is quite a good DJ. If he wasnt respected how would he get all the big hip hop names to come on his show? He wouldnt they would just tell him to **** off. He is a d1ck but he is quite a good DJ imo even if he does try to be black.

Back