Tidy Mk2 Punto In ponti

Currently reading:
Tidy Mk2 Punto In ponti

Hey went with some friends to ponti cruise yesterday (not been for ages) and saw a nice tidy punto in silver, think it had twin exhaust no. plate
P60 STY anyone?:confused:

Dont think there is a punto owner on here from ponte, just me now james has left and a couple of sei and multipla owners from surrounding towns

I recognise that number plate but not on that car.

hello the punto belongs to someone called craig he lives in holton moor/osmonthorpe in leeds(y) i like it too he doesn't own it anymore he bought a fiesta st150 BOOOO:D

Ahh right, i see thats why i might have seen that before i used to live round that way and still drive round there :) thanks, as he transfered the plate over?

crazydave said:
Ahh right, i see thats why i might have seen that before i used to live round that way and still drive round there :) thanks, as he transfered the plate over?

yes he was at a cruise where you were not long ago in the fiesta with the plate on (y) i think i saw you even talking to him wasn't you with a blue stilo off this site (very nice btw) ?????????

if it was a cruise in leeds area then the stilo may have been stilosportings of here and its a very nice stilo (when its working) :)

P60 STY???

LMAO!!!

P(i)G STY!!!

I had a friend about 20 years ago near Huntingdon with a yellow Rover 2600. I can't remember the numbers any longer but the letters were unforgettable-F===ART!!!

yeah the stilo is mine. thanks for the comments btw :)

knight rider light is disconnected atm as i got pulled by the police (again) for impersonating a police car????

there was another stilo there with a nice sounding induction kit and exhaust owned by stilosport (or the missus)

was sat outside a takeaway in wakey.

i was designated driver after been to the pub one sunday :( and the police officer said that we could be done for impersonating a police car as the light has motion on it & something to do with blue/red lights been illegal.

so had to disconnect it (n)

Back