Technical Throttle Body O-Ring

Currently reading:
Technical Throttle Body O-Ring

Guerciotti

Hi,
I wanted to clean the throttle body on the wife's 2016 Fiat 500 1.2 as it looked quite dirty with oil when I had the air filter off recently. Car has about 40k miles.

In the Haynes book then say to change the throttle body o-ring when doing the job. I've had a look online and I can't see this part anywhere.

Does anyone know the part number or where I can get it? Or is it even necessary? Is the o-ring in question the rubber seal between the air filter and the throttle body or between the throttle body and the inlet manifold (assuming that is what it connects to on the other side).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi,
I wanted to clean the throttle body on the wife's 2016 Fiat 500 1.2 as it looked quite dirty with oil when I had the air filter off recently. Car has about 40k miles.

In the Haynes book then say to change the throttle body o-ring when doing the job. I've had a look online and I can't see this part anywhere.

Does anyone know the part number or where I can get it? Or is it even necessary? Is the o-ring in question the rubber seal between the air filter and the throttle body or between the throttle body and the inlet manifold (assuming that is what it connects to on the other side).

Thanks in advance for your help.
I would suggest it’s the one you can see when lifting the throttle body off the block
I think I recall it being a green o ring? Though I took mint throttle off cleaned it and just put it back … worked ok for me

Back