Those legendary threads from other forums (if you have the time to read them)

Currently reading:
Those legendary threads from other forums (if you have the time to read them)

RE the VXR topic - good grief! :eek:

Surprised no-ones put that Detailing World one from that bloke who worked on his 'special edition' Astra - I'd do it if my eyes worked but they've glazed over after the VXR one!

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=81391

Eyes have recovered now!
I second that and thanks for the link, I mean even if it's not your thing you have to be awestruck by a car like that. When you look around a concourse standard car it's a mind bending experience, and that Astra is up there with them. I loved the way he could not stand marks from manufacturing lurking under the carpet.

Thats nothing. last night I saw a vid of a gay guy getting done up the arse by a horse the horse then dumped its load and "no kidding" the guy died!. This video was suppose to be Raven Riley :bang: :cry:

happened to a woman aswell.

internal bleeding and stuff. Still if you are stupid enough to take a horse cock up the arse you kinda get whats coming to you(y)

happened to a woman aswell.

internal bleeding and stuff. Still if you are stupid enough to take a horse cock up the arse you kinda get whats coming to you(y)

yeah i saw the woman one... made me want to throw up :yuck:

you've got to be pretty stupid to do that lets be honest.

@Chris... i'm worried why you watched that all the way through to know what happened...

Back