Off Topic Thoresby Park 2014

Currently reading:
Off Topic Thoresby Park 2014

I still don't know if anyone's contacted the organiser - guessing not! At the risk of treading on toes can we list likely attendees to make organisation (Classic Panda's & organisation?! :rolleyes: ) easier? Possible ones below from earlier posts (y)

1. Most Easterly Pandas
2. panda panda
3. firstcar-Y10 ?
4. VmanC ?
5. panda1408 ?
6. purple haze ?
7. Dragon Man ?
8. Aston Martin doubtful
9. dombooth
10. allen fletcher
11. Palio - prossibly......
12. scout - prossibly........

Ok folks, I've contacted Andrew Greenwood. As expected he's been very helpful, reply was:

"Apologies for not coming back to you sooner. I have no problem with you turning up on the day as long as you let the guy splitting the cars in the car park field that you want to go into the show and park together. As you know it is impossible to see the car park field from the show field so it will be down to your members to communicate with him and tell him what they want to do." :worship:

So basically yes that's fine but we'll have to explain on the gate - it might be useful if some of the nearer Pandarers can arrive at the same time. I'm hoping to go, but it's a bit of a trek and it may depend on other factors that weekend. (y)

Last edited:
Go on then, lets meet at Tesco Nr Ollerton store for 9am? Leaving at 9:30-9:45?

Forest Road
New Ollerton
Newark
Nottinghamshire
NG22 9PL

Tesco Ollerton.jpg

Something to note would be as we havnt pre-booked we wont be allowed our 1 in 4 new to old car ratio. I may be coming down in my car rather than with John but if I do I'll park in the car park.

I think you'll be ok - knowing the way this is run they are fairly relaxed. Just say I've spoken to Andrew Greenwood & he's happy with the stand despite not prebooking.

Particularly if you arrive together I think you'll be fine. Amazing how often you can get into places anyway if you're polite & look like you know what you're doing (y) I've made a career of looking like I know what I'm doing..... :spin:

I think you'll be ok - knowing the way this is run they are fairly relaxed. Just say I've spoken to Andrew Greenwood & he's happy with the stand despite not prebooking.

Particularly if you arrive together I think you'll be fine. Amazing how often you can get into places anyway if you're polite & look like you know what you're doing (y) I've made a career of looking like I know what I'm doing..... :spin:

Haha, well from memory (last two times we went) there was no clipboard ticking as you were going in so I'm sure it will be fine but I will park in the car park, car's not really a show car and wouldn't want to spoil the Panda lineup (y)

Back