General Thinking about joining the Cento world...

Currently reading:
General Thinking about joining the Cento world...

CheeseMaster said:
But I'm no party pooper, I love the enthusiasm people show towards modding their centos. At most, I might fit ( and remove ) an induction kit and fiddle (!) around with the exhaust system. But no more than that.

I see where your coming from mate, your just thinking longer term than the rest of us. Its like classic vw bugs and buses, you get into them and all you want is a shiny one with narrowed front beam thats down in the weeds (coz they are ace) but the older and rarer they get the more you long for a totally classic, off the production line early model - yeh, it may not be the 'in' veedub of the time but IT IS a totally original classic which will always be seen as an original classic unlike your 80's modded veedubs which now mostly look crap and dated or need restoring again (not all mind)

If the cinq reaches cult classic status then many of our cars on here will look dated before you know it, styles change to often for them not to - its the good condition standard cars that'll look ace. And yes custard yours will be a very rare beast indeed by then.

Back