theory test. surprise at questions

Currently reading:
theory test. surprise at questions

ok n3ver had the theory test in my day lol passed 12 years ago, anyway thought i woudl just try one out see what they are like. i just took one online took me 8 mins to get 32 out of 35 :D they pretty easy common sense things one si got wrong wre toucan crossings, ermm one about trams only time i ever seen a tram was trip to blackppol and thats 200 miles away. and one baout a car behind up ya arse sooo you have to slow down aparrantly soo making a larger gap in front of you......yeah right. anyway some of the questtions i was surprised at like what do you check on an accident victim ??? they teac you first aid now ? whats that to do with driving. and a question about pollution from cars and its effect. i mean omg thats just rediculous why hell is that there.

ok i just tok motor bike test worringly i did even better in that and i have never driven one lol .

Last edited:
I got my bike and car before the theory test, all you had to do was trundle a carved stone wheel round a test henge, checking your woad in the rear view mirror was a fail I took the theories on line out of interest and passed both easily, but I spose on our crowded modern roads its a good idea to check candidates have a clue before using up all the resources of doing it for real. you will always get a Vectra or a white van on your back bumper if you observe speed limits, I always slow down and if they get closer slow down some more and give them room to pass, the worst that can happen is you miss a phase at the next set of lights and when you balance that with the worst possible outcome of becoming a paraplegic after being rammed hard from behind you can see it's good advice.

Back