Currently reading:
the word depressed

not surpised everyone is depressed.

These days everything is about-

"you need to look like this"
"you need to wear these clothes"
"you must own this car"
"you must have the latest kitchen design"

blah blah blah, no-wonder people are depressed.

Why is it that whenever there is a powercut/bad flood/storm/tornado please always pull together and enjoy themselves despite the circumstances being bad?

Just goes to show how materialistic everything is these days, and it's all kids see.

Yes and thats all well and good for adults. I feel sorry for teenagers trying to find themselves and being bullied by morons that think if you're not size 8/emo/in a band/blah whatever then you're not worth talking to

Watched umm.....americas next top model is it? some crap like that anyway and they were calling this one girl fat.....lol my ankle has more fat than her entire body. And they wonder why kids get messed up over what they eat

Yes and thats all well and good for adults. I feel sorry for teenagers trying to find themselves and being bullied by morons that think if you're not size 8/emo/in a band/blah whatever then you're not worth talking to

Watched umm.....americas next top model is it? some crap like that anyway and they were calling this one girl fat.....lol my ankle has more fat than her entire body. And they wonder why kids get messed up over what they eat

but bullying happens(and has happened) in all walks of life,not saying its right or wrong but for many its a phase.
but are the depressed or just a bit down?

yes its way overused and im sick of it, as soon as some one is abit sad its im depresed . forgod sake buck up take a look at your life and get on with it jesus.

and just to clarify i dont mean that to people who really ar depressed i have a friend like that i know what its like first hand and what it can do.

oh and while im ranting lol sooo what if there is pressure to be a certain way grow some god dam backbone and stand up for youself. dont be a sheep.

yes its way overused and im sick of it, as soon as some one is abit sad its im depresed . forgod sake buck up take a look at your life and get on with it jesus.

and just to clarify i dont mean that to people who really ar depressed i have a friend like that i know what its like first hand and what it can do.

oh and while im ranting lol sooo what if there is pressure to be a certain way grow some god dam backbone and stand up for youself. dont be a sheep.

amen.jpg

Back