the verdict of my driving test!!! :O

Currently reading:
the verdict of my driving test!!! :O

dont think ive ever heard someone fart without wetting myself laughing:p(im laughing just thinking about it)

But WHY?

Everyone does it, its meant to happen... do you laugh at a car exhaust note? :confused: Or a burp?? :confused: :confused: Or a sneeze??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Jug is right.... as blo*dy usual! (y)

In regards to a few skills: parallel parking is a godsend for parking at uni (have to park on the street outside the house) and 3 point turns are easy :). Used to practice for the test on the smallest road we could find, took about half an hour to do it without touching the kerbs, the road was only just wider than the cars wheel base (about 8 inches more) and the car had no power steering!

The drive like your invisible to everyone else is really true, I've been passed for over 2 years and still drive like everyone else is out there to get me. Perhaps I'm just paranoid? Also, watch out for motorcyclists theyr small, can be fast and easy to miss (and some seem to have a death wish others are the safest people out there)

Last edited:
In regards to a few skills: parallel parking is a godsend for parking at uni (have to park on the street outside the house) and 3 point turns are easy :). Used to practice for the test on the smallest road we could find, took about half an hour to do it without touching the kerbs, the road was only just wider than the cars wheel base (about 8 inches more) and the car had no power steering!

The drive like your invisible to everyone else is really true, I've been passed for over 2 years and still drive like everyone else is out there to get me. Perhaps I'm just paranoid? Also, watch out for motorcyclists theyr small, can be fast and easy to miss (and some seem to have a death wish others are the safest people out there)

Sound advice, especially the Bikers bit, although most bikers are only too aware of their vulnerability, better to be in front of a noob driver than behind them. Thinking of urself as being invisible is a bikers mental note for self preservation. (y)

Congrats Noob driver, now imagine u and ur car are Invincible, drive accordingly and u will be safer, so many targets on the roads these days...

Good Luck! (y)

:devil:
Nah be safe....tbf I turned me uno around within a week of getting it tho no damage was done bloody centaur supremes..

look out for bicycles as well, in slow moving traffic - they overtake on the left, and its easy to move without being aware of them.

since passing my test, i have never crashed of my own fault (yet!), but i have knocked 2 people off bikes :eek:

Sound advice, especially the Bikers bit, although most bikers are only too aware of their vulnerability, better to be in front of a noob driver than behind them. Thinking of urself as being invisible is a bikers mental note for self preservation. (y)

Doing a CBT taught me no end, that and it made me want to take lessons and what have you for a bike but cant really afford that and the car... Unfortunately some bikers 'know the roads' and know that its rare for cars to come out of certain turnings on blind corners and go for it anyway, saw one nearly ram into a parked car yesterday.

I wouldn't complain at a CBT being made compulsary for car drivers just to show you how vulnerable you are on a motorbike and how much harder you work. Having said that I wouldn't mind as I've already done it...

Back