The new xbox

Currently reading:
The new xbox

Now now, let's not get personal with the cars, bit pathetic of you tbh.

why are people making it out like this console is the awesomeness update in the world? Sure the bigger hdd would have cost a lot more back then I agree, but its nothing that the ps3 wasn't released with anyway.....oh wait, back in 2006. LOL

I havent seen any posts like this?
the PS3 wasnt released with a cooler running chipset
that came later
theres little point comparing the two,yet you seemed determied to constantly raise the PS3?

Sorry I forgot voicing your opinion is completely against the rules and is not allowed as it's "making digs".

It's my opinion. As said earlier.

well wheres your opinion on other peoples opinion?
you said people were " making it out like this console is the awesomeness update"
yet i dont see it?
i do see fanboy style comments,however it isnt about the 360

Now now, let's not get personal with the cars, bit pathetic of you tbh.

why are people making it out like this console is the awesomeness update in the world? Sure the bigger hdd would have cost a lot more back then I agree, but its nothing that the ps3 wasn't released with anyway.....oh wait, back in 2006. LOL

yes, for £425 (and still only a 60 gig hdd).....then Sony wondered why it was a bit slow out of the blocks.

yes, for £425 (and still only a 60 gig hdd).....then Sony wondered why it was a bit slow out of the blocks.

Don't bring maths into it....how dare you point out that PS3 was originally 225 quid more than the new 360?...and is still 80 quid more despite no longer having backwards compatibility, a card reader, touch sensitive buttons, 4 usb ports or coming with a headset, or having N band compatibility.

It was a bit stupid removing the card reader, agreed. And backwards compatability.

I think this is turning into a bit of an xbox vs ps3 discussion. :p

unfortunately the fanboys will ambush anything with "Xbox" or "PS3" in the tittle :p

That said, I side with Xbox 360... i could go into the reasons, but PS3 fans will just hide behind there denial :p

Only thing id change on the Xbox 360, is the X/Y/B/A buttons are too hard/clunkish for beat'em ups, the PS3s softer press buttons are much nicer to bash on for beat'em ups & im pretty gutted that Twisted Metal is coming to the PS3 as i played this game back in PS1 days constantly, so many childhood memorys.

Other than that, PS3 has nothing to entice me. (Nope, not even blu-ray as streaming is cheaper, more practical, and improving constantly.)

Everything else, Xbox 360.

unfortunately the fanboys will ambush anything with "Xbox" or "PS3" in the tittle :p

That said, I side with Xbox 360... i could go into the reasons, but PS3 fans will just hide behind there denial :p

Only thing id change on the Xbox 360, is the X/Y/B/A buttons are too hard/clunkish for beat'em ups, the PS3s softer press buttons are much nicer to bash on for beat'em ups & im pretty gutted that Twisted Metal is coming to the PS3 as i played this game back in PS1 days constantly, so many childhood memorys.

Other than that, PS3 has nothing to entice me. (Nope, not even blu-ray as streaming is cheaper, more practical, and improving constantly.)

Everything else, Xbox 360.

OHHH you've said all that to the wrong guy... -_-

haha just kidding.

Back