The Great FF Logo Challenge

Currently reading:
The Great FF Logo Challenge

AppleSei said:
binkburger.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

LMFAO :p

had a sort of rethink, it's the germ of an idea from someone who cant draw, but if you take the thumbnail and use the font and squares from the old fiat logo you get the idea, theres a variation used on the parts packaging..

anyone able to translate what i'm gibbering?

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 12
I was thinking of something using the old logo, but taking away the gradient.

@Turboned: I assume you mean using the fiat logo letters from the current style, to make a new logo?

Yes - but remember when the car flyers were made - no one wanted to put the logo on due to worrying about what fiat would say :)

And Steve, that logo on that site would be easy to convert to vinyl, it's just a basic font :)

Remember, it's not definately changing - only if someone creates something I like :D But it would be nice to have a symbol of somekind, that makes us unique... from a distance, you would assume we were a fiat stand or something.....

How about this?

Convert the existing logo to a -ve image, and convert the light background to white for printing onto Shirts or car stickers?

THen the format is preseved and the logo is fairly similar!

why not get the logos printed like mine an daves big rear stickers

blue background/white lettering or whatver colour the shirt is

or even so italian flag colour across the whole lot /F/I/A/T/

keep it simple and printing costs down

anyone good with photoshop wanna knock it up?

sorry for my really crap attempt, but im imagining something like this

it /F/I/A/T/ doesnet have to be in blue, was trying to get it in the same colour as the flag but failed miserably

Attachments

• fflogo.jpg
    fflogo.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 12
Back