DSC002375.JPG

Grande Punto The GPS

Introduction

Got a few photos for you all :) Its a standard 1.9 Mjet Sporting in Crossover black, not got much planned for it, possibly some stripes, "blue" look lights and a re-map :D

how did josh stick his stilo badge back on after he painted it? or did he do it on the car?

if you heat it up well enough when you do it, and keep it heated while your re-sticking i imagine it should stick back ok?

Wing mirrors are done :D

Il get some better pics up at the weekend when its clean, but for now:

looks really good adam(y)

can i suggest a possible idea for you of at somepoint. a refurb of the alloys in black with a red lip.

ill see ifi i can do a ps (need sumut to do) but i reccon that would look really good:)

edit: sorry my ps skills arent good enough (came out pink:confused:) but like this only red instead of purple:car with black m jet alloys with purle lip.jpg

Last edited:
looks really good adam(y)

can i suggest a possible idea for you of at somepoint. a refurb of the alloys in black with a red lip.

ill see ifi i can do a ps (need sumut to do) but i reccon that would look really good:)

edit: sorry my ps skills arent good enough (came out pink:confused:) but like this only red instead of purple:View attachment 59278

I like that idea! I'm going to get a black t-jet soon dont know whether to get some white race pro's on :confused:

Back