DSC002375.JPG

Grande Punto The GPS

Introduction

Got a few photos for you all :) Its a standard 1.9 Mjet Sporting in Crossover black, not got much planned for it, possibly some stripes, "blue" look lights and a re-map :D

Heya. Just perving on your thread. Lookin to see pics after you got lowered!! Mine should arrive Tues and visiting Ant sunday :) :) :) cant wait!!! 50:50 between cant wait to be lowered and cant wait to loose the creaking top mount!

PS Love the red dot sticker!!

Last edited:
Not much of an update really, a little bit short of spare money at the moment due to the Spa trip and various other commitments. I've spent most of today washing, claying, polishing and waxing it to remove all the marks left by winter. It seems to have picked up too many scratches over winter for my liking :eek:

It was full of swirl marks after washing over the winter

DSC_0426.jpg

I'm buying a machine polisher in the next few weeks, so hopefully it will be perfect come show season.

A couple of pics to show how it came out

DSC_0430.jpg

DSC_0428.jpg

DSC_0431.jpg

Reflections :p :slayer:
DSC_0429.jpg

Im quite pleased with the results of it, AG Super Resin Polish :slayer:

We also changed the air filter a few weeks ago

DSC_0424.jpg

The old filter was wrecked, the winter weather didn't do it much good.

New number plates as well with "GB" on the sides for Europe (y)

DSC_0432.jpg

Doing a little bit of "tidying" over the next few weeks, I need to repaint the grille and wing mirrors as they are chipped and marked.

Looks good, SRP tricks you as it has loads of fillers in it to mask swirls. I bought my DA in january with the intention of machining mine, still havent done it lol.

My filter wins though :p

13321_305642847571_501587571_3641494_2784057_n.jpg

Yeah, the filter seems to knock against some of the air con pipes behind the wheel arch, causing those holes.

SRP hides the swirls for now anyway, I'm quite pleased with how it looks actually. Looking forward to sorting all the paint work out properly though. (y)

Back