General The going rate - possible for sales

Currently reading:
General The going rate - possible for sales

Sei-Mad

The going rate - parts for sale?

Fellow cento owners :) (hiya)

Just a gerenal question, what are the going rate on the following items:

• 5x Sei Abarth Alloys (8 Spoke - hens teeth) with tyres (legal so may need replacing soon - one of the wheels used as a spare in the boot at the mo)
  • 1x Full set of bolts/nuts/spacers and locking wheel nuts to fit the abarth wheels
  • 1x set of Sei Abarth Side Skirts spray in Tesca Blue (Dark metalic Blue) in good conditon
  • 1x Full set of Sei Sporting springs and dampers 15k use

As I may be looking to sell mine here or ebay soon and need to have figures handly wether is worth doing.

Ta

Mike

Last edited:
The wheels you could easily get 200+ maybe even over 300 they are so rare second hand, and with a 5th abarth alloy you are laughing. I wouldnt be suprised if some one PMed you with an offer for them

EDIT- look what happened :D

The wheels you could easily get 200+ they are so rare second hand, and with a 5th abarth alloy you are laughing. I wouldnt be suprised if some one PMed you with an offer for them

:D

Considering the tyres need replaced they are then treated as wheels only, therefore I would say that they would need to be A1 condition i.e not one mark on them, to be worth £200 very very max, other wise refurbishment costs £30-50 a wheel therefore could cost £200 to refurbish them, so as expensive as new wheels. Normal going rate for 2nd hand goods is 30-50% of new price.

But nothing is worth more than someone is willing to pay, so if you get the crazy figures that people are banding about, then take the money and laugh all the way to the bank.

I am in Morton Lincs (Gainsborough)

Without looking at the alloys at the moment, I know 1 has scraped on passenger front side, can't remember what the others are like - but will put photos on tomorrow.

Mike

Nah sorry thought u were talking about the Rare Multi Spoke Abarth Seicento Wheels :( I got a set of the other ones at the moment I bought them off Alroy for £150 with 2 new tyres and the other 2 were nearly new.

Here are the set I want

50900100.jpg

Last edited:
Wheels and Skirts are now in the Classifieds section - I've had enough of the Sei now and looking to get a C2 instead.

Sorry to see that the baby is going but its costing too much in repairs to keep it on the road - so it will be flogged or part ex.

Back