THE definition of sexual?

Currently reading:
THE definition of sexual?

faster4_tec

Burninator of threads!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220074629452&fromMakeTrack=true

chi_01.jpg

no words, just look:cool:

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
i'd like to see it go round a corner. chassis dynamics dont exist in america, only power, and it takes a lot more than 1400hp to go round corners.

its not a car for people who like driving. its just a mobile ornament. that pretty much sums up american muscle.

Jug you may be right, but i would still own it and sell organs to buy it...

saw it last week or something like that on Boo, and damn its stunning

as for getting around corners, a scandanavian flick and a boot full of go go should just about do the job, failing that, just cruise around nice and slow, then leave everyone standing at the traffic light grand prix...:yum:

As clean and immaculate as that car may be, its butterz. Sure its individual for a time like now but back then and still now most car like that looked the same and the interiors didn't look nice either.

Looks like someone dismantled a corrigate iron shed and then built a car out of it and what was left inside.

Looks like someone dismantled a corrigate iron shed and then built a car out of it and what was left inside.

wash your mouth out :eek:

Yeah in this country its a pointless 'look at me' job.

BUT imagine just cruising calfi and marin country in that thing, mid summer................... yeah, thats right.....:worship:

It does look very clean but im not a big fan of American motors., the americans seem to think there cars are the best.,., corners must be a fantasy over there.,.,

i think there was a show on discovery about the making of that car.,.,

the other big thing is US cars tend to be big, floppy and poorly built.
thats what I like about, its built like it should have been way back, corners, pah, I could easily do without them.

most american cars to me look nasty and outlandish, but this is just plain classy

the only one ive ever really wanted was the GT500 mustang,., im not mad about the mopars hemi's and all that other cr*p,,.
Far as i can remember that one was built on a show called "Rides" on discovery,.,.

my brother who has just moved to america is getting himself and his gf a car. the cars he was looking at were pretty ugly apart from possibly the chevrolet http://images.consumerguideauto.how...0-05-chevrolet-monte-carlo-00123261990001.jpg and even that's not that good looking but he came to his sense kind of and got a toyota celica with a manual gearbox. as apposed to the old mans automatics of every american car. although logically changing with your left hand is odd and as a result automatic is almost reasonable but did european cars come mainly with an automatic gearbox? no! so it's just lazy, no wonder obesity is such a problem

although that car is pretty good looking, not quite as good as an alfa gta sprint though!

it just takes a little geting used to, an italian friend of mine used to have a golf lhd, i thought in was very wierd but after a few mins you pick it up,.,.
Also I did a a few lessons in single seater racing and you have to use your right hand to shift gears in them,.,.

you get used to LHD after a while

my golf is LHD and i learnt to shift with that, t'was odd getting in a rhd car and shifting with the other hand, but I got used to it :D

but lhd is dangerous, if you have to draw your sword you're at risk of harming the passenger. :p apparently that's why we drive on the right but could just be a story i got told but sounds fair enough. as right hand side of the road for carts etc.

i was LHD first, then when i moved to england it took a while to get used to RHD, but after a couple of weeks it feels just the same no matter what side you're on. when a mate of mine came over to dubai i let him drive my car and every time he tried to change gear he grabbed the window winder. it was so funny to watch

but lhd is dangerous, if you have to draw your sword you're at risk of harming the passenger. :p apparently that's why we drive on the right

yes thats true.

Last edited:
I find driving a RHD on LHD roads easier and a LHD onRHD roads.

overtaking on single carriegeway is harder, but motorways are far easier (little to no blind spot!!), and if you have an accident with an oncoming car you are further away from their car:)

driving LHD and RHD only talkes a few mins acustomisation really, im always choping and changing depending on what were exporting at the time (usually use the export / import cars around the port rather than patch as we get some seriously tatsy motors... :D)

Back