The curse of the.....

Currently reading:
The curse of the.....

wht ifs can be great on the flip side, it gives you someting to ponder, just dont dwell on it!

have had more than my fair share, and the latest what iff is going to cost me for the rest of my life now, at first it was in a bad way, but now im really looking forward to it!

(on the flip side, if you doubt the pill has been taken, wrap up!)

what if's are crap coz you can what if anything...

what if i got taught to play football from the age of 3 (i could be a pro footballer)

what if i was born a millionaire

wat if = pointless statement as you can add just about any scenario after it(n).

Move on(y)
What if's are usually about choices you have made - i.e. what if I had done something different? Not about things which are unlikely or which you have no control over - i.e. what if dinosaurs still existed and were sold as pets?

I got told off for saying what i think

apparently we all have to be nice and have the same opinions:confused:
What if your posts weren't a load of ****e? :p

What if's are usually about choices you have made - i.e. what if I had done something different? Not about things which are unlikely or which you have no control over - i.e. what if dinosaurs still existed and were sold as pets?

I'd buy one for sure!! Oh yes I would! Imagine riding to darts on a triceratops!
F*ckin A (y)

be more reliable then a fiat :D

and having a fight with the neighbours t-rex :devil:

Ah! But "what if " you had to go and clean up all the dinosaur cr*p from the garden so the kids could play on the lawn and it was raining? :eek:

See, already i'm looking for what ifs and I'm not looking at the bigger picture like charging up the high street on market day on a marauding dino!! :devil:

Back