The Best Sauce

Currently reading:
The Best Sauce

'ere! Where's the Lea and Perrins?

Steve the geriatric Panda and Beagle freak
beaglerunc.gif

wheres chilli,or even fruity.

anyone tried the new hellmans chip sause and burger sauce.

the chip sauceis just mayo with green bits in it and the burger sauce is oh so lovely:D

so many choices so little time, im like a kid in a sweet shop........but i would have to say chilli on chips and cheese, not the ridiculously hot one though,

i have enough trouble keeping my kebab down on a sat nite, so i dont like having the great fire of london residing in my mouth.

sig.jpg

Seicento Sporting, Modified Front Bumper, Saxo Custom Spoiler, Abarth Side Skirts, Bad Boy Bonnet, Afterburner Rear Lenses, 4" Powerflow Exhaust System, Abarth 14" Alloys.
IN THE PIPELINE:
-40mm Drop or Coilovers
New Front Bumper
Rear Splitter
New Mirrors (Not the cup ones[xx(], something different)
ICE Install to be completed

Check out my site: http://badboygaz.mysite.freeserve.com​
FIATForum stickers available PM me for details or see: https://www.fiatforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10000

Theres only one option really, its gotta be gravy!!! :p

<font color="black">Pics of my Uno are on my homepage, see User Profile.</font id="black">

Chocolate sauce!

Or were we talking about chips [:(!]

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.

I am a schizophrenic currently so please bear with me whilst I try to get rid of the 40+ personality.

i don't belive Dave's Insanity Sauce is exists, think someones taking the ****:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
binki3.jpg
binkwatingforaheadrub1.JPG

Insanity Sauce exists (its abt £6 a bottle at Selfridges and there is one version that comes in its own coffin!), anyway...... I got a bottle of that at uni, bought abt 6 months ago...bit too dangerous,needs very careful estimation!

Whatever yu do, dont mix it with extra ground chillis, oil and use it to fry something without carrying breathing apparatus...I inadvertantly leant over this evil mixture and inhaled a nerve gas Adolf Hitler woulkd have been proud of!!! Imagine being short of breath for a good half hr afterwards, and a good red flushed face for a while.

But the food was the dogs danglies mind! :D

Tom (AofB)

Rattly GrpN, 1242cc Hunting.....delock as soon as!

Back