the Alfa 159

Currently reading:
the Alfa 159

after a week and a half of sending the ecu to the mappers , getting it back late ,from the promised date , plugged it in and and didnt work so back , then 3 days later got it back , and its back running was sturggling to get 30+ on the mpg , and went to newcastle with the parents and she got 57 mpg , so im well happy with it , power is alot better and mpg is alot higher ,,,

so much to Im leaving this standard ,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

passed mot no advisorys ,
now clutch is slipping so bought
Genuine clutch and pressure plate
genuine csc
genuine gearbox oil
valio Dm Fly wheel
selena engine oil
and genuine alfa oil filter

so yeah a expensive week :(

still neeed to pay some one to fit it

this will be the second time ive done a engine service since i got her :)

Well i put her up for sale , every thing i had was involved with it ,, told some one who intrsted they needed a van to take the spares ,, and they said they didnt have a van and they would take it all in there astra hahah , told him not to waste his time lol so im keeping her

jatkinson said:
Well i put her up for sale , every thing i had was involved with it ,, told some one who intrsted they needed a van to take the spares ,, and they said they didnt have a van and they would take it all in there astra hahah , told him not to waste his time lol so im keeping her

:lol:

good stuff, she's too nice a car to sell. Why on earth were you even considering it :eek:h: or is it the old lack of space issue again

not much more has happend fitted wider spacers on the front , but there is alot of things waiting to go on her

Genuine alfa clutch
Genuine alfa Csc ( well vauxhall but came in alfa box)
Genuine Alfa flywheel
3 liters of Gear box oil

engine oil
oil filer
Service for the second time since buying her

Mtec front Disks , drilled and groved
Mtec Rear Disks , Drilled and groved

Goodrich Red braided brake hoses

Adjustable Top wishbone bushes

and sure ive fogot a few things

so shes gonna be a beast when its all bolted in

Attachments