General Tachometer

Currently reading:
General Tachometer

Scaniaman

Are planning to get a Punto mk1 (y) 98 or 99 mod and are wondering if it is only the SX mod. which have tachometer. I have seen 55S doesn't have tachometer or engine temp measurement(only warning light), but did the 75S come with it at some point?

My plan is to get a 75S in good shape with low km driven since it is a little cheaper compared to the SX and use the "earnt" money in sport exhaust, upgraded air filter - and some hot wheels. :slayer: Anyway, I could of course install a unoriginal tachometer...since I want it, or what do you think?

Yeah s models have no c/l no e/w no rev counter and no temp gauge as standard, but if you like me and youve got one you can fit them all!!

Oh and no such thing as 75 S only came in SX

tinnion87 said:
Yeah s models have no c/l no e/w no rev counter and no temp gauge as standard, but if you like me and youve got one you can fit them all!!

Oh and no such thing as 75 S only came in SX

Thanks for confirming that for me. :)
As I understand there were different options of models sold in different countries; because here in Norway Punto came from 1994 on as both 55S and 75S...only difference being the engine size. (The 55S came with the 1,1 liter of 55 hp which came from the Uno. The 75S had a new computer built 1,2 liter 75 hp FIRE engine. And the SX in addition with all the extra gear on it, and only as a 5 door).

Last edited:
Back