Styling T-jet Vacum line

Currently reading:
Styling T-jet Vacum line

ha ****ing ha matt. lol

i had trouble witht he t-piece that was supplied. it had a hairline crack in it. so the pressure was just being lost hence why i thought the line i was using was duff. lol.

but all fixed now. roughly 10psi it boosts at. but remember ive taken mine from the manifold so its the pressure actually being consumed by the engine not the pressure being created from the turbo straight away.

taking it from the inlet is more sensible as it gives you a properreading as to what boost your actually running on.

do you mean like this

Attachments

• SS850026.JPG
    SS850026.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 103
im just fiddling with teh set up ive got and routing wires etc.

fittng in a relay 2day will get the pics sorted and put ti all in a guide for you t-jet owners out there.

You know this pipe that can be removed on the T-Jet to give it more of a noise, is there one on the M-Jet that can be removed. Just a query as I know its pointless on a derv!

ther is no pipe to remove as diesels don't have/need a dump valve as there is now throttle body to stop the airflow into the engine when you lift off

lol. Do us a favour bud when you go to GSR, ask Pete about the M-Jet. Cause im after remap, intercooler and induction (in orange obviously) and could you get a price for us please. Cheers buddy

sure thing mate.

ye ahd a look on eper there isnt anything that you can really do oem wise. just the kit that uses a microswitch to operate a valve. nvm ay.

Back