Technical T-jet 150 hp - New throw-out bearing (clutch slave cylinder) keeps breaking after gearbox reinstall

Currently reading:
Technical T-jet 150 hp - New throw-out bearing (clutch slave cylinder) keeps breaking after gearbox reinstall

tastybiscuit49

Hello,

I have a 2007 fiat bravo t-jet 150 hp with the infamous "chocolate" m32 gearbox. My gearbox had all the symptoms mentioned on the internet, so I decided it's time to change it. I bought a gearbox with the same serial as mine and while I was at it I decided to also change the throw-out bearing (CSC) just to be sure i don't have to take the gearbox out again too soon. I am currently at the stage of having 3 broken bearings, one of them being the original csc that was fitted before I changed the gearbox. I also tried to put back all the original parts but the csc still broke even with that config.

Did anyone else face this kind of problem? I'm kinda out of hope and ideas right now.

Hello,

I have a 2007 fiat bravo t-jet 150 hp with the infamous "chocolate" m32 gearbox. My gearbox had all the symptoms mentioned on the internet, so I decided it's time to change it. I bought a gearbox with the same serial as mine and while I was at it I decided to also change the throw-out bearing (CSC) just to be sure i don't have to take the gearbox out again too soon. I am currently at the stage of having 3 broken bearings, one of them being the original csc that was fitted before I changed the gearbox. I also tried to put back all the original parts but the csc still broke even with that config.

Did anyone else face this kind of problem? I'm kinda out of hope and ideas right now.
Hi, this is strange, are You doing the work Yourself?

Back