Off Topic Suzuki SX4/Sedici Photos

Currently reading:
Off Topic Suzuki SX4/Sedici Photos

Rapod Rob

Thought you may like to see some pictures of my car, at different stages, from California.

Attachments

• SX4.jpg
    SX4.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 81
  • My Car.JPG
    My Car.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 72
  • SX4-HQevent.jpg
    SX4-HQevent.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 73
That would probably depend on how far the budget cuts go. Trying to get Cops to use their own cars is probably on somebody's agenda.

That way awesome lies...or possibly hilarity.

You just know a traffic cop would start dressing as jean hunt and driving a quattro..

Last edited:
That way awesome lies...or possibly hilarity.

You just know a traffic cop would start dressing as jean hunt and driving a quattro..
Or in my case, dressing as Gene Pitney and driving a Panda MJ. Hang on, in 1974 I had my Mum's Viva HC. 1256cc and 58.5 (the .5 was important) bhp.

In '78 I had a Chevette with the same pulsing power output, but....in 1981 I had a Chevette 2300HS, with modifications, now that was worth chasing somebody in. :devil:

Or in my case, dressing as Gene Pitney and driving a Panda MJ. Hang on, in 1974 I had my Mum's Viva HC. 1256cc and 58.5 (the .5 was important) bhp.

In '78 I had a Chevette with the same pulsing power output, but....in 1981 I had a Chevette 2300HS, with modifications, now that was worth chasing somebody in. :devil:

Not like a vauxhall astra or focus diesel ever set the world on fire...also Panda panda car FTW!

A fellow Fiat enthusiast North of the border called me recently as he knew we had a Sedici and is interested in one himself. Showed me this interesting car on Autotrader:
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201311270179392/sort/default/usedcars/radius/1501/page/2/keywords/eleganza/onesearchad/used%2cnearlynew%2cnew/make/fiat/postcode/pa113ja/model/sedici?logcode=p

Without wishing to be scepticle about the car not having a front end - seems its been fitted with an SX4 front end for some reason?! (SX4 grile and bumper but with FIAT badge?!) I wonder if they actually know? I'm presuming the SX4 parts are easier to obtain here (more around)....
At least it show the parts are compatible!!

Back