General Sunroof for the spring?

Currently reading:
General Sunroof for the spring?

i dunno they do have there advantages. i love bombing down country road with me roof (s) open (y) mine dont leak either (toouches wood) its not to noisey either but then again im sure a 'standard' panda isnt all that quite inside. you could fit an aftermarket fiat one but you may be inviting the old tin rot. id give it a miss personally(y)

PS those clear indicators ar looking swarve :D

Pandarus said:
Hi all, haven't got the luxury of one of those lovely canvas sun roofs - any ideas on the cost of a standard sun roof?

They've got really pricey since you used to get little pop up glass roofs for 80 quid 10 years ago

I fancied one on Syliva for the Sahara trip and was getting quotes of £200 on a car that I bought for £120:eek:

Jim

Alex B said:
i dunno they do have there advantages. i love bombing down country road with me roof (s) open (y) mine dont leak either (toouches wood) its not to noisey either but then again im sure a 'standard' panda isnt all that quite inside. you could fit an aftermarket fiat one but you may be inviting the old tin rot. id give it a miss personally(y)

PS those clear indicators ar looking swarve :D

Cheers Alex, I think they look ace!

Back