Summer holidays

Currently reading:
Summer holidays

Anyone going anywhere nice .I'm going to the lake district for a week .I'm looking forward to a week of chilling and a bit of fell walking with my dog hopefully this weather will last a coule of more weeks :)

Was in Keswick a couple of months back, had some brilliant weather the whole fortnight, some fantastic walks.
Planning a fortnight in Langton Matravers towards the end of September - the weather has generally been kind to us at that time of year, again, some great walks around there.

Going to Portland Bill in a few weeks, the Fiat is too small to take us four and the luggage (mainly from wife and teenage daughter ;)) so my wife is driving down in her Civic with my daughter and luggage and I'll be going in the 500c with my boy :cool:. Can't leave a convertable at home if you are going to the seaside, can you? :D

Discovered I have 10 days leave to take, can't decide what to do, free and single with the world at my fingertips.......

Probably have several long weekends and maybe a week later in the year, just need to sort finances and somewhere to live first lol

Back