Styling styling ideas?

Currently reading:
Styling styling ideas?

liam fleet

does anybody have any cool styling ideas? i have a 1.4 active sport, red with limo black windows, thinking of 17" white alloys? any ideas?

Hi I have the same car, I like my active sport, even though it looks like a sporting lol, anyways, yes go with 17's goos choice, I personally like OEM styling so a set of T-Jet or M-Jet alloys look nice, maybe the Abarth or 2 tone alloys also look nice. Id have them in MATT black to suit your contrast of limo tints.

Get it lowered when you change the alloys to bigger ones or, as I have now, a large gap from the arch to the tyre (n) but will soon be changed. If lowering go for Eibach Sportlines unless you can get coilys!

Other small ideas like the vinyl behind the front number plate, search this. Cupra R splitter looks good to, from SEAT.

Anymore ideas search the forum, and in members motors, Col has a nice red sporting you could take a look at.

Hope this helps (y)

thanks for your help, how much roughly would you say it would cost for lowering springs and is it a job that can be done yourself or is it very complex?

thanks for your help, how much roughly would you say it would cost for lowering springs and is it a job that can be done yourself or is it very complex?

Press the thanks button :p, joking

Erm TBH fitting springs some would say isn't hard to do, using spring tensioners etc, I personally wouldn't do it but thats because its me with no luck lol, i'm sure someone will shine some more light on DIY springs or search the forum loads of info on this.

As far as prices go a set of Eibachs can set you back £130 - £150 and second hand between £50 - £90. Average cost of a garage doing this work will be around £100 mark.

Back