General Stupid question about mats

Currently reading:
General Stupid question about mats

cojones

Are Seicento's mats smaller than those of other cars? I need a set and I've seen a nice one in Halfords, however, I'm worried they are too big lol specially on the driver's side, I don't want the bloody thing getting on the way of my feet.

Told you it was stupid lol

They have this nice carpet in halfords with red edges, but I don't want to spend 30 quid in something it's just going to overflow everywhere lol

my mats are a set out of tesco and they fit my little sei perfectly the only thing i have had to do tho is turn the rear mats long ways so that they fit in the back but otherwise they are great !

mats are dealer fit extras so its down to the buyer really though fiat most likely do sei mats

Probably i didnt get any with mine so probably an option as with cinqs

Although consider that previous owners may take them out to put in their new cars aka my mother

I think I have the mats you're talking about from halfords and I would say they do fit when you put them where you want but if they move about can get in the way of the throttle sometimes.

Have you had a drive in the 100hp then yet?

Of Course :D :D

Mother has the 100hp, father has the 1.9TD PG and also a smart roadster.....to be honest nothing beats my modified sei! Maybe its just bias, but its faster 0-60(fact) than all of them and far more engaging!

100hp is a nice car though, and when people start to modify them as they become older they will be ace! Still driving position is very high which is not good imho...although they are very safe!

Kristian

Back