General Stupid question about mats

Currently reading:
General Stupid question about mats

cojones

Are Seicento's mats smaller than those of other cars? I need a set and I've seen a nice one in Halfords, however, I'm worried they are too big lol specially on the driver's side, I don't want the bloody thing getting on the way of my feet.

custard

:ROFLMAO:

those are universal mats. EG a big car like a vectra has mucg more leg room so mats can be bigger.
theres a good chance they will be too big but still useable

OP
OP
C

cojones

Told you it was stupid lol

They have this nice carpet in halfords with red edges, but I don't want to spend 30 quid in something it's just going to overflow everywhere lol

custard

get your tape measure out and get some rough measurements.
you could even make a paper(rough) template of the sei footell and offer it up to the mats.
or buy em,dont undo the tags and try the shape in the footwell while in the car park.if no good take em back

bit off topic, but panda (new) mats fit ok, robbed my mums before she part ex'd teh 1.2 for the 100hp.

Kristian

Sei_rory

my mats are a set out of tesco and they fit my little sei perfectly the only thing i have had to do tho is turn the rear mats long ways so that they fit in the back but otherwise they are great !

serin

***** Friendly
Do Seis not come with mats then? all my Cinqs have come with the same style of Fiat branded mat :chin:

custard

mats are dealer fit extras so its down to the buyer really though fiat most likely do sei mats

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
mats are dealer fit extras so its down to the buyer really though fiat most likely do sei mats

Probably i didnt get any with mine so probably an option as with cinqs

Although consider that previous owners may take them out to put in their new cars aka my mother

scribbles

I think I have the mats you're talking about from halfords and I would say they do fit when you put them where you want but if they move about can get in the way of the throttle sometimes.

Have you had a drive in the 100hp then yet?

Of Course :D :D

Mother has the 100hp, father has the 1.9TD PG and also a smart roadster.....to be honest nothing beats my modified sei! Maybe its just bias, but its faster 0-60(fact) than all of them and far more engaging!

100hp is a nice car though, and when people start to modify them as they become older they will be ace! Still driving position is very high which is not good imho...although they are very safe!

Kristian