Student Accommodation

Currently reading:
Student Accommodation

MadMan0

Mk1 Punto Owner - 51 Mpg
Hi all, trying to find a place to Rent in Hatfeild, as close to "Collage lane" as poss (Uni of Hertfordshire)

Cant seem to find any - Semi or fully detached with eiher driveway or garage large enough for a Fiat Punto (mk1 3dr)(y)

Anyone have any tips for where to look? Need the house by Sept 2011 untill Aug 2012

Cheers(y)

Awesome new guys & gals
Found a 7 bedroom mansion for rent - works out £500 a month each, for 7 of us
(a bit too much for me but hey, would have been nice)

Also found a 6 bedroom for just £300 a month each for 6 of us - same as what im currently paying on campus(y) looks alrite i'll go and see it next week - got a garage + driveway, Semi-detached(y) only a few 100 meters from back gate to uni also:D

Dont forget though, unless stated that £300 wont include bills like the student halls do. I made that error when I was at uni, moved out of campus and into own place and got raped by bills.

Just make sure you're prepared for all that (y)

Dont forget though, unless stated that £300 wont include bills like the student halls do. I made that error when I was at uni, moved out of campus and into own place and got raped by bills.

Just make sure you're prepared for all that (y)

Cheers, didn't think about that(y)

Cheers, didn't think about that(y)

No Worries. I thought it would be just the same but it cost me and arm and a leg. Especially when you consider 6 people using laptops/PC's all day for their "work" and then the TV + License, Internet + Water + Gas.

All adds up. And then theres the arguments that go something like "I shouldn't have to pay that much, I was home that weekend".

OR

"You use your PC more than I do, you should pay more" :bang:

Good Luck Dude. :rolleyes:

"mates" found a 4 bedroom house, theres 5 of us...:tosser:
Kicking me out:shakehead: all coz 1 girl wants a small group - max 4
Meh:p me or a girl:tempt:

We'll see what happerns(y)

You're better of in Student Accomodation if its alright. You will be the one laughing at them when they cant afford the bills. I wish I had stayed in student halls, but thats in the past now.

You live and learn.

yh, i might have to now:p

Student rooms here on campus are pritty poor as it is - top end.
Walls are too thin

second years only get whats left after the first 1 - 2 months of term here anyway, so there might not be any rooms left on campus for me next year either...(n)

Back