General Stuart's Mk1 Panda

Currently reading:
General Stuart's Mk1 Panda

Thanks guys.

I was chatting to my mate who owns a wheel and tyre place today about getting the wheels powder coated rather than painted. They can do the wheels in any amount of colours and combinations you want,,,,,,,,,except bog basement standard steel look :ROFLMAO:

Back to painting them then.

Why can't they do them silver :confused:

Oh they can do silver but the panda wheels are more a steel silver, like a flat silver with no flake in the paint. I have the proper colour here in paint but I thought it would have been a nice touch to get them done in the powder coat. They're silvers have to much flake in them. Just shows, few people want standard stuff now.

Looking fabulous Stuart, you're hard graft is an inspiration to us all.
Are you going to be bringing it over to any of the shows in the summer?

:eek: Thank you, very kind of you to say.

I was discussing it with a mate a few days ago. We'd love to get to Gaydon in September is it. All depends on the cost of boats and how quickly we can get there and back for work.
We were talking about the Scotish Italian day to.

Work is still going on. I have the roof and one side now flattened an polished. Hopefully the photo's give you an idea of the finish.

mk1_panda_side_view_after_polished.jpg

mk1_panda_side_view_after_polished_1.jpg

And I know all these bits go in somewhere :eek:

mk1_panda_bits_in_the_boxs.jpg

No probs Jim, it would be good if you would run your eye over it to see what you think. Text or ring me if your thinking of nipping round tomorrow (Sat). I've to go and see a G Wagen at 11am and have to nip out to the shed at some point to get the panda's engine and suspension.

Back