Technical strut brace fitting

Currently reading:
Technical strut brace fitting

Re: strut brace HELP!!

Ahh cool, didnt know there was that much difference, i know the HGT and top Bravo/a, and mareas prob have bigger fuse boxes (ABS, toys etc), but didnt know they were lower etc for clearance.

Well glad you got the parts, and a console too! (y)

hey there,

stuck again with the strut brace!! argh!

managed to move the fuse box easy enough and the strut brace ALMOST fits.

apart from that the power steering fluid bottle thing is in the way! argh.

of course i can move it but i dont want to mess up the running of my car, will it upset it if i move the power steering thing?

i know its not the right one.
its for a mk1 brava/o

on the mk1 the fuse box is slighty different, enabling you to move it out of the way of the strut brace.
also the PAS fluid container is situated in a different place in the mk1

they didnt make a strutbrace for the mk2...but this one WILL fit if i have my way :)

i know its not the right one.
its for a mk1 brava/o

on the mk1 the fuse box is slighty different, enabling you to move it out of the way of the strut brace.
also the PAS fluid container is situated in a different place in the mk1

they didnt make a strutbrace for the mk2...but this one WILL fit if i have my way :)

in that case, use mk1 parts and locations.

I Fitted it :D

i had to move the modify the fusebox, move the PAS fluid container and cut the washers off 2 bolts...but i fitted it :D

and dont let anyone tell you different because it DOES make a difference. lowering is more effective but strutbrace is more practical.

anyone needing any advice fitting a strutbrace to a mk2 brava, feel free to ask q's :)

Back